Subject: Motion file plugins
From: James Jones/Nibbles and Bits <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 17:59:20 -0500

[email-masked] said:

>Right on the money. We have tens of animation for each one of our
>characters, and I certainly don't want to go trough every scene
>file on my hard drive, load it up in LW, and then start doing this
>Right Arrow, Enter, Enter thing for a couple days. There has got to
>be a better way!
   
   If you happen to have the Amiga version of Sparks around, it
comes with a Modeler macro called "Path Freezer" that does just
that: it creates a key for each frame of a motion path. And it
does a more accurate job of it than making keys manually in Layout.
   
   (You'll find that when you try to fill in a motion path by making
key frames in Layout, the motion will change rather drastically as
you go along. Probably not the intended result.
   
   -Jim
   
   James G. Jones
   Nibbles & Bits
   [email-masked]